Dinosaurs - The TV Show

On Friday, July 29, 2011 27 comments

Hi guys! Today I will talk about "Dinosaurs", one of the greatest series ever existed. =D



Dinosaurs is initially set in 60,000,003 BC with the years, months and days counting toward zero. (In the first episode, Robbie asks his father if he ever questions what they are counting down to).

The focus of the show's plot is the Sinclair family: Earl, Fran, Robbie, Charlene and Baby.



One of the show's most popular characters is the mischievous Baby (occasionally referred to as "Junior" until the second season, where he was officially named "Baby Sinclair"). Baby's most famous catchphrase is "Not the mama!", shouted while hitting Earl repeatedly over the head with a frying pan. Frequently, when Baby should be hurt (such as after having been hurled through the air), he will throw his arms up enthusiastically and exclaim, "Again!"



While Dinosaurs was a TV show, several jokes in the series were at the expense of television shows in general. Earl often wants to watch TV rather than do something more practical, and several jokes accuse television of "dumbing down" the population and making it lazy.



The Simpsons episode "Black Widower" references the similarity of family structure between the two shows.
Lisa: These talking dinosaurs are more real than most real families on TV.
Homer: Look Maggie, they have a baby too.
Bart: It's like they saw our lives and put it right up on screen.

Here´s the opening =D


I hope you liked it = D

27 comments:

AgusFan said...

Man! I really love it! It's very awesome, I watched this series when I was a kid,this was very funny hahaha. Great post! see ya!

Dieguii said...

OOOOOOOOH I REMEMBER WATCHING IT!!!
What an amazing program :P

GMSoccerPicks said...

I loved this show. There was an especially funny episode when they ate weed and were high as a kite hahahahah

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Nostalgia overload, i used to watch this show all the time growing up... Even have some of the action figures. I wonder if i can find them...

Anonymous said...

Now that I read this I feel old. Used to watched Dinosaurs as a kid. ;_;

DM said...

Hands down, one of the best shows of all time.

LaezE Boy said...

I read a cracked article one time, about how this show had a depressing ending

Tachu said...

There was a TV show back in the day where good guys rode on herbavores and had guns on them, while the bad guys had all the meat eating dudes and had guns on them, and they like warred, i don't remember what that show was called.

Michael Westside said...

Oh god, i remember this show. It used to give me nightmares as a kid. Like the episode where the teenager ate living things to get stronger. and they were like "Whats the matter? Not man enough to eat me?"

Unknown said...

i love this tv show ):

Charles Godfrey said...

Oh, I loved this show! I remember the episode when a meteor hits their house and they lose the fridge! Or the one when Baby Sinclair got his name!

ElliotGreen said...

Its like taking a stroll down nostalgia lane!

Mekkor said...

o god the nostalgic is killing me ^^

Amber said...

I loved that show!!! Great post :D

gog magog said...

i liked that show lots

NuyoricanGuy said...

Wow I havent seen this show is sooooo long! I used to watch it all the time as a kid. Damn I totally forgot about em

Publius said...

A dinosaurs blog. Outstanding choice! Follow +1

Hento the loony repairman :D said...

oh man, i really hated that show D: but i respect it

Andrew said...

oh man, so many memories, I loved that show! so much nostalgia :(

This Guy said...

I just nostalgia'd really hard! Thanks for that!

Unknown said...

My childhood memories, this and Married with children.

Unknown said...

Fuck yes, I miss that show.

Shona said...

Not going to lie, this was a favorite!

TopTen said...

I miss this show so much! The last episode is so sad.

TopTen said...

Not the momma!

paulz said...

haha I remember this show when I was younger great show :)

Anonymous said...

Man I remember this show!! Good old times!

Post a Comment